This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

New Beginnings (Olkhon Island | Baikal Lake, Siberia)
Sierra wanted to snap but she listened. It was easier to just let the words happen and for Tenzin she was translating in her head too that couldn't be easy. If only they could talk like the wolves, that would span the gaps. But she understood enough. Tristan had shown her the troll stone. Called himself a Troll. But she didn't believe him. It's hard to believe in things you don't understand and maybe it was a reason. And she wasn't blaming herself. She hadn't done anything wrong, maybe the explanation was hard to explain.

She cuddled with Never who was still pushing and butting his head against her side for attention. "I know that it's not my fault. But I shouldn't have thought it was more than what it was. He's a pup. Worse than Never in many ways. He doesn't know the ways. It's why I came back, Why when he asked I stayed." He was pack. That was all that mattered. But pack didn't mean the same thing to him.

Sierra smiled. "But enough of that. It is what it is. Bre is here, Thalia's things are here, wherever they are, whatever they are doing I think they'll be back for that. Tristan is pack. I will wait." For now she thought. She wasn't sure exactly how long that would be, but for now she would wait. "Why did you come for Tristan?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Beginnings (Olkhon Island | Baikal Lake, Siberia) - by Sierra - 09-05-2024, 09:43 PM