This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

They Found Me
Ayden was glad that Connor hadn't complained about her setting up to take the shot. She was pretty sure she could hold her trigger finger long enough to get Connor's word. But this kid had partially ruined her life. She didn't like him one bit. And he was upsetting her world again.

"I'll be aways back. No one will find me, they'd have to have cameras on the roof. I'll be fine. Besides, what's a kid like that going to know about snipers?" He was Atharim, but he wasn't used to being hunted -- he was the hunter.

She stopped in front of Connor. "No one is going to know it was me. They won't even see me."

Ayden drew upon the power inside, embraced it's light and wove a simple weave she'd perfected over time and vanished from site. It kept all sound inside, all sight from outside away. She was essentially invisible.

She released the weave and smiled at Connor. "I will be fine. We just need to get him to meet with you. Maybe you just heard he was in town and wanted to meet up. You caught his viral video." She nodded towards the video they had watched, there were a few from the looks of things. But the gorilla being beheaded that had been something. Ayden wondered what the fuck was up with it too, that's not how animals behaved. But that wasn't her concern. This boy who was going to kill the president was. "You could ask him for help with something. Say you found a monster or something. He'd believe that."

Messages In This Thread
They Found Me - by Ayden - 07-29-2024, 12:40 PM
RE: They Found Me - by Ayden - 07-30-2024, 10:03 PM
RE: They Found Me - by Connor Kent - 08-01-2024, 04:02 AM
RE: They Found Me - by Ayden - 08-02-2024, 10:44 AM
RE: They Found Me - by Connor Kent - 08-05-2024, 03:52 AM
RE: They Found Me - by Ayden - 08-05-2024, 10:40 AM
RE: They Found Me - by Connor Kent - 08-25-2024, 09:22 PM
RE: They Found Me - by Ayden - 08-26-2024, 06:53 PM
RE: They Found Me - by Connor Kent - 08-28-2024, 03:24 AM
RE: They Found Me - by Ayden - 08-28-2024, 11:04 AM
RE: They Found Me - by Connor Kent - 09-03-2024, 04:43 AM