This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

The Morning After [House Party cont]
Nox smirked at Oriena's words, being tossed back at him with such venom. It wasn't a yes, but it wasn't a no. And in the long run, he knew Oriena would do what must be done. He'd forgive her for the deed before she even did it. And while he didn't pray, he would do his damnedest to not put her in the same position he'd been having to kill Aria. "Thank you. I don't know how much good this will do me, but it's a thought experiment at least."

His stomach rumbled on the edge of his awareness and he looked at the network of lines in front of him and swiped it away for later. "I'm sure there is enough food if you can deal with the craziness of my house." He wasn't exactly sure what he was going to find once he opened the door. The mess he wasn't prepared to find, the amount of people who might still be out there with no real supervision. His house could be a disaster. And he was pretty sure no one cleaned it up. And that's not to mention the people who he'd said could stay. And there were many most of them children who had no where else left to go. Not exactly Oriena's cup of tea. But if they were lucky everyone would still be in bed. Or at least past out on the floor.

Messages In This Thread
The Morning After [House Party cont] - by Nox - 10-07-2024, 06:47 PM
RE: The Morning After [House Party cont] - by Nox - 10-09-2024, 10:02 PM
RE: The Morning After [House Party cont] - by Nox - 10-11-2024, 09:57 AM
RE: The Morning After [House Party cont] - by Nox - 10-14-2024, 12:40 PM