This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

The Morning After [House Party cont]
A small smirk played at his lips as Ori shoved him in the direction of the door. He let the emptiness go and wrapped his hand around the almost fleeing towel around his waist. It wasn't that he was shy; he didn't give a fuck really, but there were kids possibly on the other side of the door.

But he didn't find anything but quiet and a disaster. Disposable cups, busted glass bottles, sticky floors. Nox shuddered as he stepped around a puddle of gross. He didn't even think as he reached through his own puddle of gross into the power and pulled it to him with ease. It fought like always, struggled for freedom, which Nox refused it as he wrapped the puddle of ick into a ball and found the nearest garbage bin.

It was more like a flurry of things flying around as he scooped things up as he passed and walked towards the fridge to pull out steak and eggs and whatever might constitute food he needed. He only wanted the steak right now, but he knew that the others would be up at some point and he'd need more than just the steak he intended to eat.

Nox watched Oriena from the corner of his eye, trying to gauge her response to stay or go. It didn't matter either way. But he felt better if she stayed. It was quiet for now.

Nox set his wallet on the counter and pulled at a playlist and sent it to the speakers, which blared through the house, probably waking every living soul up before he turned it down to a much more tolerable level. This was the first time he was cooking in his own house. His own private little world and he didn't care what anyone thought -- though he expected Oriena to make fun of him at some point as he danced around the kitchen in just the towel turning on burners, finding knives and utensils needed for his meal at hand. He was at home for the first time in a long time.

The peace and solitude of his meal prep was interrupted by a loud voice shouting down the stairs. "I can't fucking do t his anymore I'm out."

Ashton hurrying after the sole survivor of the Blackthorn adults. "Vic, just wait till we can figure this out. Please." His song song voice luring her back with a glare. She turned and saw Nox for the first time and stared at him.

Nox rolled his eyes. "What never seen a half naked man dancing in his kitchen?"

Ashton jumped and turned. "Sorry. I..." Ashton also stared but Nox didn't think it was the naked skin he stared at, he'd done the cutting most of the time, and the scars were far more horrible looking that they should have been. They felt as bad as they looked, he was certain of that.

"I..."

It was then that Nox heard the screaming of the child upstairs. "Why's the kid screaming?"

Ashton shrugged. "hungry I suppose. There is no formula. and Ava's dead."

"WHAT?" Nox shouted.

Messages In This Thread
The Morning After [House Party cont] - by Nox - 10-07-2024, 06:47 PM
RE: The Morning After [House Party cont] - by Nox - 10-09-2024, 10:02 PM
RE: The Morning After [House Party cont] - by Nox - 10-11-2024, 09:57 AM
RE: The Morning After [House Party cont] - by Nox - 10-14-2024, 12:40 PM