This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

The Morning After [House Party cont]
The baby was screaming. Victoria was screaming. Everyone was awake now that Vic was storming out of the room shouting. It was still early -- or late depending on how you looked at it. Ashton didn't expect to see anyone down stairs, but when they rounded the stairs Vic stopped and stared and Nox's voice made Ashton jump. He stammered and the woman standing in the kitchen, the one Nox went to the back room with glared at him and he took a step back.

Nox looked past him to the sounds upstairs. His eyes flicked to Ashton. "First rule if you are going to stay in my house. You will NOT use that fucking sing song shit on anyone under my roof."

Ashton looked at Nox and nodded but he took a step back.

"Now go get your crew, all of them and sit your asses down and tell me what the fuck happened." He looked at Victoria and she glared at him.

She rushed towards him fists balled up and screaming, "You killed my family?"

Nox wrapped up Victoria in air without even looking at her. "Sit the fuck down." He said tossing her into the sofa across the room.

Victoria released several explicative as Ashton ran up the stairs to the screaming baby and Olivia. "Nox wants us all down stairs."

Liam looked at their two fallen sisters. "He wants to know what happened huh?"

Ashton nodded. "Yes."

Tears started to fall down his cheeks but he went downstairs with the others. Ashton following everyone with Olivia with the baby behind him. This was going to end badly.

Messages In This Thread
The Morning After [House Party cont] - by Nox - 10-07-2024, 06:47 PM
RE: The Morning After [House Party cont] - by Nox - 10-09-2024, 10:02 PM
RE: The Morning After [House Party cont] - by Ashton - 10-10-2024, 11:27 PM
RE: The Morning After [House Party cont] - by Nox - 10-11-2024, 09:57 AM
RE: The Morning After [House Party cont] - by Nox - 10-14-2024, 12:40 PM