This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

The Morning After [House Party cont]
Oriena took her meal and found someplace else to eat. He didn't blame her, this was a big fucking mess.  "So what are your plans?" 

That was when Victoria Blackthorn struggled against the bonds of air and shouted. "Let me go! I want out of this hell hole?"

Nox smirked. He hadn't really had time to explore his own house but he knew the gist of it walking around but it wasn't a hell hole, it was really nice considering Sage probably had it tricked out with things he'd yet to discover, if the computer room was anything to go by.  "Where do you plan to go?"

"To the police!"

Ashton started to open his mouth and Nox glared at him.  Ashton clamped his mouth shut and stopped whatever it was he was going to do.

"You go to the cops and I'll be forced to press charges against you for kidnapping, torture and murder.  I can tell them exactly where the bodies are. What I did was self defense that got away from me."

Victoria's mouth dropped. "You have no proof."

Nox didn't have his wallet on him, and he didn't feel like wandering back into his room to grab it. "You'd be surprised what I can and cannot proved, Ms. Blackthorn. And I don't really need to prove anything. I was admitted to the hosiptal with near fatal injuries and there is a record of that. You are free to tell the police. Or you can just leave it be. Your family was monsters. They are dead. And it'll all be clean you'll get your inheritance and the insurance money. As long as you keep your mouth shut.  If you don't want to stay here that's fine with me.  None of you have to. If you find it too trashy for your rich blood I have a friend who might be willing to take in a displaced rich kid like yourself while you get back on your feet."

Victoria glared at him but with a look to Ashton and his nod she sank into the bonds. "Fine."  She put her head on Ashton's shoulder. "You'll come with me won't you?"

Ashton looked at the other kids and they were all shaking their heads.  Ashton sighed. "No offense, Vic, but I think we want to get away from the Blackthorn name."

One of the elder boys looked at Ashton. He was holding two of the youngest Blackthorns. "What about your neices?

The youngest one who was holding on to one of the other girls at first was slowly making her way towards Nox.  He'd been watching her scoot closer trying to get a look at the baby.  Or so he thought.  When she was peaking around the island corner Nox knelt down and smiled.  "What's your name?"

"Arabella."

"I'm Nox."  He smiled held out his hand and she immediately took it and wrapped her arms around his neck.  In order to stand up Nox had to wrap her in a soft weave of air, as it was difficult with two arms but he only had one and a half. 

Arabella cooed at the baby and smiled and then nuzzled into the side of Nox's neck like she'd known him her whole life. 

"What's her name?" Arabella asked.

The other two girls were at Nox's feet and wrapping their arms around his waist and he was a little scared the towel was going to fall.  It was a bit too late to wrap it with air too. 

Ashton laughed and finally answered Liam "I think they want to stay here.  The rest of you?  Want to go live in a fancy mansion or stay here where we might actually get to be free?"

They all nodded there heads.  And Victoria hurmped "You'll betray me for a murderer.  I fucking hate you." She shouted stammering as she tried to get from the bonds. "Just let me go I can take care of myself.  I won't go to the police. You have my word."

Nox let the bonds of air go and Victoria rushed out of the room down the stairs. It was probably not the last time he'd have to deal with her, but for now he didn't care. 

"I should get a shower and some clothes on.  There may not be enough food made, but feel free to make whatever you need.  Don't bother Oriena."  He added the last to make sure no one got hurt.

Messages In This Thread
The Morning After [House Party cont] - by Nox - 10-07-2024, 06:47 PM
RE: The Morning After [House Party cont] - by Nox - 10-09-2024, 10:02 PM
RE: The Morning After [House Party cont] - by Nox - 10-11-2024, 09:57 AM
RE: The Morning After [House Party cont] - by Nox - 10-14-2024, 12:40 PM