This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Wedding Bells Part 2: The Reception
Cruz's thoughts were interrupted by the redhead sitting next to him. He looked at her and blinked. "Pardon me? I wasn't paying attention. Lost in my thoughts, could you repeat your question?" He gave her a half smile as she asked him if he was alright. Cruz nodded. "Yeah, just lost in thought. Saw something disturbing on my way here and I don't really want to talk about it, if that's alright." Cruz was about to introduce himself when Rachel joined him requesting room. He grinned at her and backed the chair up so she could sit elegantly in his lap. The effect of the pill prior he'd thought had warn off but obviously not. Her kiss was tender and he wished for a little bit more. A lot more actually. He snaked his arms around her waist and held her close to him.

She asked about his food. "I was distracted." He said with a wink and leaned in to whisper in her ear. "But I like this distraction much better." He pressed a tender kiss to the side of her neck and nuzzled her ear. If only they were alone.

But Cruz turned his attention to the floral guru. "The arrangements are lovely. I should get your number, my mother would absolutely love some of these for her next fundraiser. They really are beautiful."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wedding Bells Part 2: The Reception - by Cruz - 10-17-2024, 10:26 AM
RE: Wedding Bells Part 2: The Reception - by Cruz - 11 hours ago