This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

The Morning After [House Party cont]
Everyone was eating when Nox came back down the stairs with a duffle bag slung over his shoulder. When he said he was going to get clothes Ashton didn't think he'd come back down without taking a shower, but he headed back down the hall to the room he'd slept with the scary lady in. It was quiet as Nox walked back to the room. But the rest of the family picked up their conversation after Liam followed after him. Liam was going to tell him, he knew it. He was never one to keep secrets from people. And he above all others was grateful to be free of the Blackthorns, he would be 18 in a month or so. It was horrifying to think about.

Olivia stepped inside the living room carrying a bag full of things for the baby. She looked around. "Where's the baby?"

Ashton pointed towards the back room. "With Liam and Nox."

Liv shook her head. "I don't know why he trusts us. Or why we trust him. Ash you trust him?"

Ashton shrugged. "I trust him. But Lian trusts him, the girls all trust him, and the baby, who they named Lily trusts him. I think that's all that matters."

Liv sighed. "Okay. I'll make a bottle and get that to them." She holds up a large wrap in a plastic pacakge. "I figured this would be less unsettling if he's strapping the baby to him."

Messages In This Thread
The Morning After [House Party cont] - by Nox - 10-07-2024, 06:47 PM
RE: The Morning After [House Party cont] - by Nox - 10-09-2024, 10:02 PM
RE: The Morning After [House Party cont] - by Nox - 10-11-2024, 09:57 AM
RE: The Morning After [House Party cont] - by Nox - 10-14-2024, 12:40 PM
RE: The Morning After [House Party cont] - by Nox - 10-17-2024, 10:36 AM
RE: The Morning After [House Party cont] - by Ashton - 9 hours ago