This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Working Together
Jer shrugged. "He's alive only because he'd be difficult to kill as a member of the CCDPD - a public figure so to speak." That was the downside to using people inside of other organizations. Vega was of little concern for Jer. "I'm only concerned with the boy. He is the worst of the worst and must go."

Yun's smile widened at the last statement though she didn't say anything right away. "I would have no problems with that." Yun slide the little metal tube from her pocket and set it on the table in front of her. Jer's eyes widened at the object - it was not supposed to be out in the world. She laughed softly. "I suppose that you know what this is. I do not intend to give it up, but the boy was afraid of it."

"As he should be. It's been used against him. How did you come to be the owner?"

Yun smiled. "Its the reason, I suspect that Vega and the boy had a falling out. His perhaps?"

Jer reached for the object and smiled. "I don't wish to keep it, only to get the serial number so that I can see who it belonged to. We've had several go missing." That wasn't to say there were many left - it was highly unlikely the boy had taken it from the Atharim vaults before the place went up in smoke, but it was possible. But if not how did he get his little hands on it. Curiousity...

Messages In This Thread
Working Together - by Yun Kao - 02-10-2019, 05:16 PM
RE: Working Together - by Jerry - 03-19-2019, 06:43 PM
RE: Working Together - by Yun Kao - 03-20-2019, 05:17 PM
RE: Working Together - by Jerry - 03-21-2019, 03:07 PM
RE: Working Together - by Yun Kao - 03-26-2019, 03:11 PM
RE: Working Together - by Jerry - 03-27-2019, 01:56 PM