This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Painted Dreams
Nox nodded at her question. "Sage was the non-famous one." Though in some circles he had been more famous. But he lost that rep when he let his friend take the rap for what he did. But then again his friend did try to do worse under his name, so it was just deserts. Nox wondered what ever happened to Sage's friend - probably nothing good.

Her offer to scan them was going to pose a problem. Those didn't look like they could easily be carried and he had no way to scan them. Asha still had all of Aria's books. Nox thought he probably needed to check on her anyway even though he'd probably piss Elias off. "You can hold on to them for now. I'm kinda in between places and don't foresee having a safe place to keep them. A friend did some scanning work for Aria, I have nothing to pay her so might not work out so well but she has all the rest of the craft books Aria used to create the database to begin with." And when he said craft, he meant his not hers and hoped that it was not something he had to explain. Monster talk was never good in a public place.

Nova was in love with Thalia, and Nox was pretty sure anyone who ever met the her was too. She definitely made his day better. "My plans were to wallow in self pity for a few hours before I tried to find a night job so I could keep doing my hobbies in the tunnels during the day while normal people work so as not to draw attention to myself. Being hunted and all." Nox grinned. He needed money and the tunnels didn't care if you were day or night, but the Atharim did. Hunting at night was far more dangerous. If your mark can't see what's coming, neither can your mark. And monsters in general had better eye sight at night than we mere humans did.

"Why do you ask?" Nox grinned as he sat forward and winked. Though he had no intentions of more than simple flirting. "Whatever I do Nova has to be welcome. Or at least someplace safe to leave him so animal control doesn't whisk him away."

Messages In This Thread
Painted Dreams - by Nox - 02-19-2019, 05:30 PM
RE: Painted Dreams - by Thalia - 02-19-2019, 10:34 PM
RE: Painted Dreams - by Nox - 02-20-2019, 12:26 AM
RE: Painted Dreams - by Thalia - 02-20-2019, 02:52 PM
RE: Painted Dreams - by Nox - 02-20-2019, 04:21 PM
RE: Painted Dreams - by Thalia - 02-21-2019, 01:18 PM
RE: Painted Dreams - by Nox - 02-21-2019, 02:45 PM
RE: Painted Dreams - by Thalia - 02-21-2019, 04:43 PM
RE: Painted Dreams - by Nox - 02-21-2019, 05:22 PM
RE: Painted Dreams - by Thalia - 02-21-2019, 06:46 PM
RE: Painted Dreams - by Nox - 02-21-2019, 08:05 PM