This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

The Other Side
They dragged Cruz through club after club and stopped in front of one they knew they couldn't get into. A wicked smile grew on Groddies lips. "You think you could get us in?" He wrapped his arm around Cruz and laughed in his ear. "I've never seen the inside of this joing."

To be honest neither had Cruz. None of them were hardly dressed to go into Manifesto. Not even close. Not that jeans and such were discouraged, you'd just stick out like a sore thumb. Specially wearing t-shirts like they were. But he could get them in. Not that they could afford anything but the cheapest drink which were the high end of their price range. Likely Cruz was going to have give them a stipend. He sighed and nodded with reluctance. He would have gone to Manifesto anytime he wanted, this was not how the other side lived. But the price you pay he thought to himself.

"We can't get in dressed like this." Cruz informed them.

Felix pouted.

"I didn't say we couldn't go in, just not dressed like this. Come one back to my place."

[[ continued in De Capo ]]

Messages In This Thread
The Other Side - by Cruz - 10-14-2020, 06:40 PM
RE: The Other Side - by Cruz - 10-19-2020, 01:43 PM