This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Reacclimating (Kallisti House of Burlesque)
[Image: attachment.php?aid=21]

Mist giggled. "You mean his flair for dramatics?" Mist waved her hands and nothing happened except she giggled more. "I'd be very interested in seeing your skills." Mist winked. "But I wasn't implying the flair. He's a hunter, a fighter, a flair for violence. That is how he knows you, I know this. And if you can fight monsters you can tame any man or woman in here with just a slight tweak of things. Brandish a boa instead of a whip, or a cane instead of a sword, the palm of your hand instead of a fist." Mist leaned in and whispered. "Did you know that there is a beautiful dance that is actually teaching women how to fight with a fan?"

Mist stood up and offered Elyse her hand. "Come back tomorrow in the morning, and we'll see if you got what it takes. I imagine our resident boys might show up or they might not, they've not seen each other in a while." Mist looked towards where Nox had been standing. "And if you can tolerate his presence I'm you could be helpful in other ways around here. But that's his show. His promise is the only reason Carmen opened back up." She was talking security of course, he kept the place safe. And when he wasn't galavanting across Moscow he was a pretty good dancer too -- too bad he lacked the confidence after losing his arm. Mist smiled at Elyse. "You should get some sleep. Be fresh in the morning."

[[ can start a new thread or keep going, totally up to you. Or if you want to go do something else with her in night that's great too. Looking forward to what's next ]]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reacclimating (Kallisti House of Burlesque) - by Nox - 11-21-2022, 01:43 PM