This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Reacclimating (Kallisti House of Burlesque)
Nox gave Elyse a small smile. "It could be home. Last time you tried to make a home near me it ended poorly.
But my promise still stands. I won't let nothing happen to you."
But his word meant nothing, Elyse didn't know that. There was nothing left to give anyone, he'd given up that when he broke his promise to Raffe. But he still felt the weight of his promise to Elyse even though he'd betrayed her feelings."Ori likes to collect others. You'd fit in, but I will warn you before you reveal what you are to the rest here, you will want to know that they may not take to the golden eyes as well as you'd hope."

Nox sighed knowing how Raffe had gotten hurt. "A brother was employed here. He went feral and attacked here. Raffe, one of the bartenders jumped in and saved them but not without getting hurt himself. I'll vouch for you, I'll tell Carmen in the morning, and let the girls know that no harm will befall them in your presence."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reacclimating (Kallisti House of Burlesque) - by Nox - 11-25-2022, 02:44 PM