This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

It's That Age [Apex Lounge]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=106][Image: attachment.php?aid=24]

Moscow. A place where the world sped up and men made the world turn. Emilio didn't miss the busy avenues or the constant meetings. He was ready to retire -- as soon as Cruz graduated with his Masters. That was the promise, of all the children who were grating on his nerves.

It had taken years for Emilio to come to terms with his sons decisions. Only with in the past year had he truly accepted his son. Such a thing later in life. A life of stress had paid a toll on his health and Dolores made sure he lived a better life -- less stress, better food, less wine. A dull and boring life to live a better one sounded oddly counter intuitive. Yet he listened to his wife.

But Cruz was causing just as much grief now that the boy was let out on his own. Dorian had done the same. And Emilio wanted to put a stop to it.

His thoughts were firmly placed on his family when a hand stopped him. "Mr. Vega. Might I have a moment of your time."

Emilio looked up and frowned. "Dr. Flynn." He knew the man of course but he wasn't here for business. "I'm about to have drinks with my family can this wait?"

"It will only take a moment."

Emilio sighed with a nod and patted his wife on the waist. "Why don't you get join the family?' He was sure whatever the CEO of Vaia Plus wanted would bore her to tears.

Dolores nodded with a frown and he gave her the I'm sorry look. Her scowl deepend but she said nothing as she headed to the elevator. Security was tight at the Apex Lounge but they'd have no problems. Money was all that really mattered here.

"How can I help you, Dr?"

"Your grandson, has dangerous friends. He's poking around in things he should not. I am grateful he has cleaned up a rather unfortunate problem, but I can't have him messing up my experiments. Do you think you can handle it?'

Emilio laughed. "Whatever hold you think I have over my grandson that extends to his friends is hardly anything at all." It was after all why they were all meeting today. "But I will ask Cruz to tell his friend to back off, but I doubt it will do any good. Does this friend have a name?"

Dr Flynn frowned. "I don't have his name. I only know he runs with the Vega boy, which can only be your grandson."

"A description, perhaps?"

Flynn chuckled. "He flings fireballs and blasts of air at the Almaz. That should be enough. I doubt your grandson has many friends that runs in those circles."

Emilio frowned. There were more than Flynn knew, but there was only one friend who did that. And he was dangerous. "I'll see what I can do."

"It would be most beneficial for all parties involved."

The words that came from the man's mouth sounded a threat. Not the way to garner help. But Emilio let it go, ignorance was Bliss.

Messages In This Thread
It's That Age [Apex Lounge] - by Dorian - 07-20-2023, 04:06 PM
RE: It's That Age [Apex Lounge] - by Christian - 07-20-2023, 07:14 PM
RE: It's That Age [Apex Lounge] - by Dorian - 07-21-2023, 05:09 PM
RE: It's That Age [Apex Lounge] - by Christian - 07-24-2023, 05:05 PM
RE: It's That Age [Apex Lounge] - by Dorian - 07-28-2023, 01:46 PM