This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

And thus the world was changed
Q: "How long have you known about this?"

A: "It took a few months to investigate and orient fact from fiction. I did not want to cause panic with half truths. I wanted to make this announcement as soon as facts were verified."

Q: "Were the rumors about Commander Vellas true and did you know they were true at the time."

A: "For security reasons, I cannot answer that question."

Q: "the American, Nicholas Trano claimed as much some time ago. Yet he was denounced, even labeled insane by your office. Do you admit he was right now?"

A: "Nicholas was someone I invited to the Kremlin Press Corps so the Americans could have insight into my life and see me as an ally rather than a threat. When he made that announcement we did not yet have our facts verified. So I stand by what was said at the time."

Q: "You said everyone that has these powers are young, but how can that be true if you yourself do also at your age?"

A: "Because I am the first, the Ascendancy. The oldest and strongest of all."

Q: "Did you use your powers to win this office?"

A: "No. I was elected president of Russia in a fair election."

Q: "How many people are there like you?"

A: "there are none like me. But of those with power, as many as likely as there are with the Sickness."

Q: "Can the Sickness be cured?"

A: "No, only if a person acclimated to the power poisoning their body will they survive."

Q: "did you have this Sickness?"

A: "yes."

Q: "How did you survive?"

A: "I meditated. I still meditate according to Buddhist training."

Q: "Is that what you were doing after you left Bologna, Italy but before you came to Russia?"

A: "Yes. Someone tried to kill me and I left Italy for my own safety. I found peace in their temples. The person who wanted to kill me was affiliated with a group who now want to kill anyone with this power regardless of good or bad intentions. They find anyone different from them to be a threat. Their organization is called The Atharim. If you have this power and they know about it, they will kill you and your entire family."

Q: "Are they a terrorist group?"

A: "In a sense. But if you do not have power, they are not a threat to you. If you do, be prepared to defend yourself. They will come for you. If you report yourself to CCD agents who are waiting to register your information, we can provide you protection as we eliminate their threat. I urge you, register with the CCD if you are one of our citizens. I will keep you safe."

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Ascendancy - 06-19-2016, 07:57 PM
RE: And thus the world was changed - by Nox - 10-10-2019, 05:13 PM
[No subject] - by Ascendancy - 06-21-2016, 04:33 PM