This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Arrangements
Ana smiled as Elyse confided in her about her insecurities. What it might have been like to have a daughter...That was an old fight with Dorian and Christian a like one that was best left alone.

But Ana let the other woman speak and show weakness Ana couldn't imagine what it must be like living with people like Dorian and Nox - strong, confident and always having to prove yourself because you were a woman and different on top of that. "I am here if you need me, but I'm a poor substitute for your own parents. Dorian is having a difficult time adjusting to the thought that his son is something he believed should die at all costs. But he is a father before he is a cop or even Atharim. The one thing he loves more than himself is his son. I do not doubt your parents probably feel the same. I'm sure Nox could tell you something similar. He'd have a similar situation would he not? Good parents love their children beyond everything. If you beleive your parents to be good ones - talk to them. You can do so from the safety of distance or visit them. I'm sure Dorian could bring them here for a sit down. Since I doubt you are leaving the young man's side."

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Dorian - 10-03-2016, 06:28 AM
[No subject] - by Elyse - 10-03-2016, 08:28 AM
[No subject] - by Dorian - 10-03-2016, 11:19 AM
[No subject] - by Elyse - 10-04-2016, 08:40 AM
[No subject] - by Dorian - 10-04-2016, 09:27 AM
[No subject] - by Elyse - 10-04-2016, 10:11 AM
[No subject] - by Dorian - 10-04-2016, 11:16 AM
[No subject] - by Elyse - 10-04-2016, 05:21 PM
[No subject] - by Dorian - 10-05-2016, 05:57 AM
[No subject] - by Elyse - 10-11-2016, 08:55 AM