This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Bitter Reunions
Alex looked at her father with confusion. He wanted her to what? Granted she was already thinking she needed to talk to her half sister, but not for her father. "I'm not going to help you tr to kill her. I work for the police, Father. That is so very wrong of you to ask me that."

Luka just looked blankly at both of them, he hid his emotions behind his shields well. Neither of them could think that she would help them kill the girl. And then she remembered that she'd brought this upon herself. She had stuck her head into the business with Dane Gregory, she had to be a threat too. Atharim and Sentient and knowing that man. Alex sighed. "I will talk to her, but I won't tell you anything. I will understand her if I can, maybe I'll tell you what you want to hear if she is too much trouble to be dealt with by the police."

Alex shivered. She wasn't cold but now she had this chill. Her father really was going to kill her half sister. And it was her fault. Alex got up and hugged her brother. "Luka maybe we can have dinner one night."
She looked at her father. "I'll call you. Don't call me again."
And she walked out the door.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Alex - 02-02-2015, 03:08 PM
[No subject] - by Alex - 02-03-2015, 08:31 AM
[No subject] - by Alex - 02-04-2015, 01:08 PM