This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Operation Hedgehog
Sierra blinked at the multicolored hair. That was new. But that wasn't saying much, she preferred the company of the animals over people. People were so complicated. She smiled at her and tried to figure out what she meant by GMO, thankfully the man next to her offered a solution. Sierra nodded, genetically modified, why would anyone want to modify a hedgehog. The world outside the wilderness was still a strange thing to her.

Images of chasing down hedgehogs from under bushes pushed past Sierra's mind. The smile grew wider, she sent back an image of hurrying, it was complicated talking to wolves so that they understood. But she had learned from the best, Snow had taught her well, and he was eagerly waiting the chase. Sadly Sierra didn't think he'd get much of one, these hedgehogs looked rather unaffected.

Sierra didn't see a store person around. She picked up one of the prickly pet and brought it to her face. It smelled healthy, the best she could tell anyway. "I don't want them, my friend does. He's rather finicky."
She looked up at the officer and their colorful friend. "This one would be a good pet. Healthy, male, no chance of more than one."
She couldn't talk to the hedgehog, but he didn't seem to mind being picked up. "He'll be good too, he doesn't mind being held."

Sierra looked at Rune, "Colorful spikes, I think I'd like to see that up close and personal."

She put the male hedgehog back in his cage. Sierra was sad, she wanted to let it run free. If she had the money to buy them all she would. But sadly they'd probably die in the wilderness. Would be better for them to stay here and find good homes. Sierra would take the most active of the lot here, and hope Snow would not be disappointed.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Rune - 05-14-2014, 07:58 PM
[No subject] - by Drayson - 05-20-2014, 04:20 PM
[No subject] - by Sierra - 05-27-2014, 05:28 AM
[No subject] - by Rune - 05-27-2014, 03:53 PM
[No subject] - by Drayson - 05-27-2014, 11:50 PM
[No subject] - by Sierra - 05-28-2014, 12:32 PM
[No subject] - by Rune - 06-07-2014, 08:42 PM
[No subject] - by Drayson - 06-08-2014, 04:40 PM
[No subject] - by Sierra - 06-09-2014, 04:59 AM
[No subject] - by Rune - 06-11-2014, 05:08 PM
[No subject] - by Drayson - 06-11-2014, 10:50 PM