This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

New Projects
Katya was disappointed that Aria was not a spy. Her spirit slouched, but the idea still intrigued her. Katya nodded slightly less energetic than she was prior. "Compensation?"

Aria nodded, she must have know it was coming. She rustled through a binder that was a tattered mess of paper and clippings and drawings from what Katya could see. When Aria looked up and saw her staring she smiled and Katya looked away quickly. But the woman before her spoke softly, "This is some of what we must archive."

Katya looked back at her, she was smiling. "It is rather a mess."

Having found what she was looking for Aria tore the slip of paper from her binder and slipped it across the table. "While it's a small sum, you can have the rights to whatever program you build and produce whatever you want. The data itself however is mine and only mine as are the initial builds and prototypes."

Katya looked at the paper and while it was far less than she was hoping for the potential profit could be boundless if she passed it on to her boss and he then to his clients. But it was really hard to say what this woman wanted until she heard more.

Katya nodded, "I'm in, when do we start."

Aria relaxed visibly she must have been worried that Kayta wouldn't take the job. She slide over a pair of goggles. They looked rather ordinary, that was probably the point.

Aria leaned in and spoke softly, "Step 1, connect these land warriors to any wallet. I can probably procure one if you can't."

Katya smiled, "No worries I have plenty to play with."

Aria nodded, "How can I contact you directly?"

Katya held up her own wallet. "I'll send you the information."

"Thanks. Let me know once you've gotten that done, and we'll begin working on the next step." Aria stood up with little ceremony and wished Katya a fare well.

She wasn't the most pleasant person she'd met but Aria was far from the worse. Katya couldn't imagine being a germaphobe. She laughed and sat back in the chair and ran her fingers over the land warriors. She looked at everything, this was going to be a fun toy to play with. Katya wondered what wonderful things she could get into with these babies!

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Aria - 12-11-2013, 05:20 PM
[No subject] - by Katya - 12-12-2013, 01:37 PM
[No subject] - by Aria - 12-17-2013, 01:26 PM
[No subject] - by Katya - 01-08-2014, 01:35 PM