This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Who told you that you were naked?
Yelling at God, an argument, as if he spoke back. Sierra wondered if the man was crazy, or if he was just some religious nut who actually thought he was a prophet of God or something like that. But really it didn't matter either way. She had no idea where he was, so the chances of a random encounter in the real world was not likely. Crazy could be crazy in the dream world so long as it didn't affect her life, as empty as it was now.

Sierra laughed at the comment about a Texan mating ritual. "I've never been to your Texas but I am glad to know that should I ever I will not wander the streets or valleys and stumble upon naked men yelling at God."
She grinned at him. "The Dream is difficult to control some days for me as well."

Sierra wasn't exactly sure she wanted to share who she was chasing, it was after all impossible. Snow was dead, she'd seen him die, felt his last memories, knew he was gone from the world. But he had confided in his absolute insane yelling, she would do the same. "I thought I saw my dead friend pass through here. Rather I thought I'd saw him before, and this is where he landed. We use to play it as a game as he taught me how to control the dream world. He's a dapper white wolf, but he's gone now."
There was sadness in her voice, Sierra missed Snow. She would miss him forever, it was not fair, he shouldn't have died, they shouldn't have been out there. They should have minded their own business. Sadness was replaced with anger, but it had no more outlet than the sadness.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by doulou - 10-01-2014, 09:57 PM
[No subject] - by Sierra - 10-02-2014, 07:37 AM
[No subject] - by doulou - 10-25-2014, 06:24 PM
[No subject] - by Sierra - 10-27-2014, 07:37 AM
[No subject] - by doulou - 10-28-2014, 03:40 PM
[No subject] - by Sierra - 10-29-2014, 07:45 AM