This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Cuz if you don't care, we don't care
Yeah, after Yuri threw that one Kolo mofo into the table things got really tense. Another dude tried to stick a pool stick in his face so he threw up a hand and blasted the fucker back too. Not by much. Just like a fist of air hitting his gut. It was instinct, not like he had much choice. Other than get a fucking stick in his eye or some shit.

After that they got a little leery. But then Yuri picked something up through his heightened senses as he was rolling along. The subtle Chach-chach of a pump action shotgun getting cycled. Well fuck him with a cactus. From behind the bar. Guess the manager was going to intervene.

Brodyagi said something about everyone being jumpy. Yeah, take a chill pill. Only problem was Yuri was amped up to the max and it looked like the dude with the shotgun was too. "I don't want no trouble with your kind, you just need to go," the asshat said. As if Brodyagi wasn't dropping max dollars at his joint.

A moment of lucidity crept through Yuri, and he wondered if maybe it would be wiser for them to just find another place to drink. Things were liable to get deadly if they stayed. In the sense that Yuri could fuck them all where the sun didn't shine if he wanted to. Neither option would take much effort. He turned to Brodyagi and shrugged. "Your call, Bro,"
he said. "I could stay or go. Don't bother me none. I could give maybe negative half a fuck either way."

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Sebastian - 09-02-2016, 10:30 PM
[No subject] - by Yuri Obrechennyy - 09-04-2016, 02:25 PM
[No subject] - by Sebastian - 09-04-2016, 09:55 PM
[No subject] - by Yuri Obrechennyy - 09-05-2016, 01:51 PM
[No subject] - by Sebastian - 09-07-2016, 11:57 PM
[No subject] - by Yuri Obrechennyy - 09-08-2016, 09:51 PM
[No subject] - by Sebastian - 09-10-2016, 10:40 PM
[No subject] - by Yuri Obrechennyy - 09-10-2016, 11:28 PM
[No subject] - by Sebastian - 09-15-2016, 12:00 AM
[No subject] - by Yuri Obrechennyy - 09-17-2016, 01:32 AM
[No subject] - by Sebastian - 10-11-2016, 11:51 PM