This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Channeling and Cameras
So as I sat through a three hour lecture on how to fill out a student's course file, many thoughts occurred to me. None related to the topic of the lecture of course, but one stood out enough for me to bother writing it down.

Channeling and cameras.

Can Channelers see Weaves through a video camera? I would assume not, but what is everyone's thoughts on this?

Then, related to this thought. Should a Channeler not be able to see Weaves through a video camera. When a Channeler learns a new weave, it becomes ingrained into them to only be able to do it one way. So say in regards to 'throwing' a fireball. If they learn to execute the Weave with a physical throwing motion, that's the only way they can do it from then on (generally).

Does that hold true to being able to see the Weaves as well? As in, if a Channeler is blinded, can they construct a Weave? And if a Channeler is wearing, say, night-vision goggles, would they be able to see their Weaves, or even be able to construct a Weave at all?

If a Channeler is wearing 'modern' powered armour suits which exist in some of the in-setting militaries, would they be able to Channel while wearing a helmet which displays everything on an in-helmet screen, filtered through various cameras fixed to the outside of the helmet?

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Jacques - 11-05-2015, 02:17 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 11-05-2015, 02:27 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 11-05-2015, 03:03 PM
[No subject] - by Ascendancy - 11-05-2015, 06:27 PM
[No subject] - by Jacques - 11-05-2015, 06:49 PM
[No subject] - by Jaxen Marveet - 11-05-2015, 07:28 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 11-06-2015, 08:30 AM
[No subject] - by Ivan Sarkozy - 11-06-2015, 09:56 AM
[No subject] - by Ascendancy - 11-06-2015, 05:15 PM
[No subject] - by Ascendancy - 11-06-2015, 05:17 PM
[No subject] - by Jacques - 11-06-2015, 06:14 PM