This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

How To Train a Detective
Dorian watched as the boy did the work. He hadn't been listening as long as he got the job done, and soon he was off in the direction of Alistair Pavlo's office. Dorian wished for a pair of Sage's lenses at the moment. To catch all the details himself. But the man was missing - they wouldn't be in his office - surely.

They followed the receptionist into another office, a pettite woman with blonde hair and wire rim glasses looked up. "Mr. Pavlo is not here."

Dorian pulled out his badge and flashed it to the secretary. "I know. I, We are looking into his disappearance."

There was a relieved smile on her face as she started rambling on and on about he'd been gone too long. Lissa was so worried about him, but he hadn't been to the office in weeks. She said how this wasn't like him, and how much nicer it was that he wasn't here, but she was running out of things to do. Dorian looked at the name plate sitting on her desk. "Ms, Petrovsky, did Mr. Pavlo have any enemies?"

She scoffed. "I don't know that he had any friends short of Lissa, sir. He wasn't a very nice man. Oh there I go again - was. He isn't a very nice man, sir. Really."

"I know you can't tell me what he was working on but maybe his boss, or his bosses boss might be able to speak with me?"

Ms. Petrovsky frowned, "Alistair was his own boss sir, ever since Victor Shcherbakov was fired. He reports directly to Dr. Flynn now."

"And I'll need an appointment to see him I'm sure?'

She nodded, "Yes sir. I would happily make one for you if you'd like."

"No thank you ma'am. I will call if I need to speak with the Doctor at a later date." Dorian took out a card from his pocket. "My card. If you think of any strange behavior or anything odd going on before his disappearance give me a call. Any time."

"Mr. Pavlo was always acting strange sir. Weird things happened all the time. He was sick for a good long time t here and then poof - all better. He was much more distant after that."

Dorian turned to Viktor. "Do you have anything to add before we leave, Officer Lih?"

Messages In This Thread
How To Train a Detective - by Dorian - 02-04-2019, 11:55 PM
RE: How To Train a Detective - by Lih - 02-07-2019, 12:18 PM
RE: How To Train a Detective - by Dorian - 02-07-2019, 04:24 PM
RE: How To Train a Detective - by Lih - 02-08-2019, 08:03 PM
RE: How To Train a Detective - by Dorian - 02-10-2019, 03:05 PM
RE: How To Train a Detective - by Lih - 02-11-2019, 08:22 PM
RE: How To Train a Detective - by Dorian - 02-12-2019, 06:28 PM
RE: How To Train a Detective - by Lih - 02-12-2019, 09:14 PM
RE: How To Train a Detective - by Dorian - 02-13-2019, 06:48 PM
RE: How To Train a Detective - by Lih - 02-14-2019, 03:05 AM