This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Preparation Required
Fresh air sounded good. Ilesha closed up the books and pushed them to the middle of the table. Someone was bound to get mad, but walking out of the library with the books was probably a bad idea since she hadn't checked them out yet. Liv asked a few her the obvious questions.

Ilesha smiled. The air felt better. The sun shining down was welcome. Everyone needed Vitamin D. And Ilesha was sure a little dirt and grease was what everyone needed to be a little happier, but it wasn't the physical dirt and grease - just the peace of mind those two things brought her. "I'm actually from New York City. I applied her for the next semester. I have an interview with some local companies which brought me out earlier. I was just brushing up on my chemestry and metallurgy theory before I went into the interview." She could have said with the consulate, but that sounded dangerous. This power was out but she hadn't heard any good things happening for people who were found out. The fact that she hadn't heard anything worried her. How did Ascendancy intend to protect his people from the prejudices that were going to happen? He couldn't control bigotry so what made him think they could be kept safe. No not saying anything about the full reason she was here is better. "What's your major?" Ilesha grinned, "Something smart to be working Information Theory."

Messages In This Thread
Preparation Required - by Ilesha - 02-10-2019, 06:01 PM
RE: Preparation Required - by Liv - 02-10-2019, 07:37 PM
RE: Preparation Required - by Ilesha - 02-10-2019, 10:20 PM
RE: Preparation Required - by Liv - 02-11-2019, 06:43 PM
RE: Preparation Required - by Ilesha - 02-11-2019, 08:03 PM
RE: Preparation Required - by Liv - 02-12-2019, 02:47 AM
RE: Preparation Required - by Ilesha - 02-12-2019, 06:10 PM
RE: Preparation Required - by Liv - 02-13-2019, 01:41 AM
RE: Preparation Required - by Ilesha - 02-13-2019, 04:24 PM
RE: Preparation Required - by Liv - 02-13-2019, 06:34 PM