This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Looking for My Birth Family
[[ switched to private text messaging service instead of the public video comments  ]]

You have a lot of questions I can't answer in a public forum.  Hope you don't mind.

I am for real.  I'm a real boy. confused boy, but real enough.

Why are you confused?

My hospital stay is nothing for you to worry about.  Have you told your parents yet? Be glad that they hover, you'll miss them when they are gone.

I'm 21.  I see you are 14.  You really need to tell your parents.

Why? You think I'm going to claim stalker or something?  Or child molester?

Sweet heart, once you find out about me, your parents aren't going to want you around me.

Really, what are you?  Some sort of terrorist? Or are you really a child molester? Rolleyes

I'm what the media is calling a Channeler and I'm also Atharim. So was my father, and his father, and his father before them for at least six generations.

So you are a terrorist!

I'm registered as both, and I work for the Ascendancy in the Police Department as a consultant of sorts, so no, not a terrorist anymore. Please talk to your parents.  I don't want you to get in trouble.

Fine. Rolleyes But how will you know?

I'll trust you if you tell me you did. (even if it's a lie but that's on you.)

Messages In This Thread
Looking for My Birth Family - by Sterling - 03-21-2019, 12:36 AM
RE: Looking for My Birth Family - by Jerry - 05-07-2019, 07:10 PM
RE: Looking for My Birth Family - by Nox - 08-19-2019, 05:39 PM
RE: Looking for My Birth Family - by Jerry - 08-19-2019, 05:43 PM
RE: Looking for My Birth Family - by Sterling - 08-21-2019, 05:02 PM
RE: Looking for My Birth Family - by Jerry - 08-21-2019, 05:02 PM
RE: Looking for My Birth Family - by Nox - 08-22-2019, 01:20 PM
RE: Looking for My Birth Family - by Sterling - 08-22-2019, 04:42 PM
RE: Looking for My Birth Family - by Sterling - 08-22-2019, 04:44 PM
RE: Looking for My Birth Family - by Jerry - 08-22-2019, 04:45 PM