This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Missing Scientist
The lady detective sat down. And the boy left her to him with a frown. He was used it obviously as he said nothing, but she gave him a friendly node and a smile. It was her call. She understood the implications.

Isaac Flynn waited for the door to close firmly behind the young man before he turned his hawk like gaze to the leader of the Syndicate. "Ms. Kao, it is a venerable pleasure to meet you. Though I wish it were under different circumstances."

Her eye brow rose as she looked over the desk in a relaxed no nonsense sort of posture that spoke volumes about her character. She was used to getting her way, and she knew he knew it. It was almost endearing, but she held none of the power here. "A fellow officer is looking into one of my employees who has gone missing. I need him to stop."

"Why is that important to me?"

"Isn't it in your job description to help out other like minded individuals as Leader of the Syndicate?" He smirked and knew all to well that it was. "I am in need of your services and I'm willing to pay for the deeds required. Alistair Pavlo must never be found." Flynn was almost certain the man was dead by his own research, but even if he wasn't being missing would lead them to placed Dr Flynn didn't want them to go. He needed the investigation halted and now.

Messages In This Thread
Missing Scientist - by Yun Kao - 04-12-2019, 05:57 PM
RE: Missing Scientist - by Nox - 04-17-2019, 04:47 PM
RE: Missing Scientist - by Yun Kao - 04-29-2019, 05:38 PM
RE: Missing Scientist - by Nox - 05-07-2019, 02:53 PM
RE: Missing Scientist - by Yun Kao - 06-21-2019, 07:37 PM
RE: Missing Scientist - by Dorian - 06-21-2019, 07:44 PM
RE: Missing Scientist - by Yun Kao - 07-09-2019, 01:41 PM