This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Not gawking
Cruz was happy the Rod of Dominion didn't find anything wrong with what they were doing.  The only friend he had in there was not even there.  He was off in America somewhere or so Nox said.  Still boggled Cruz's mind how they had ended up sharing a bed, but whatever, Nox was strange on the best days.  It reminded him of his father and that wasn't a good thing at the moment.

The other American standing next to him asked about the consul and the schools.  Cruz shrugged "I don't know about that.  I've seen nothing of the sort.  But if you are looking to learn I knew someone who can show you how to blow things up and fight with it.  He's proclaims not being very good with anything else, but I've seen him do some incredible things when he doesn't think about it."  Nox was a good teacher even if he was strange.  He was going to miss having them all around.  He'd never had friends like that before, and now because of his father they'd all gone their separate ways.

"I imagine Consul DuBois will start things.  There are a lots of things to take care of.  I mean it's all barely weeks since this was annoucned.  You can't start a revolution in a day."  Cruz laughed.  And it was going to be a revolution and it was likely to be a bloody one.  The weeks passed had already proved that.  So much mass hysteria between the Atharim and the fact that magic was real.  What would the world think if they knew monsters were real.

Messages In This Thread
Not gawking - by Andre DuBois - 04-24-2019, 07:23 PM
RE: Not gawking - by Cruz - 04-29-2019, 09:45 PM
RE: Not gawking - by Andre DuBois - 04-30-2019, 05:09 PM
RE: Not gawking - by Cruz - 04-30-2019, 05:47 PM
RE: Not gawking - by Andre DuBois - 05-26-2019, 06:27 PM
RE: Not gawking - by Cruz - 05-26-2019, 06:53 PM
RE: Not gawking - by Andre DuBois - 05-27-2019, 11:01 PM
RE: Not gawking - by Cruz - 05-28-2019, 12:12 AM
RE: Not gawking - by Andre DuBois - 05-28-2019, 01:00 AM