This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Liars (Lake Baikal | Siberia)
Kemala was genuinely taken aback, large eyes blinking in rapid flutters. “I glow?” She looked at herself, though found no such evidence. Lacking any luminescence, she simply shook away the notion, sinking the idea far in the depths of her mind. Perhaps a mirror would show her.

Regardless, she was likewise surprised to find the random stranger to hail from Moscow, which was her destination. What serendipity would it be if Thalia sought Bali, although it was a strange journey to traverse by land when air was the preferred transport these days. Kemala’s gaze landed once more upon the paper, and she inferred the connection. “You have a studio, which makes you an artist. You drew this then?” She gestured, stretching an arm that tugged compliments for her tattoos.

She smiled slightly embarrassed, but simultaneously sat a little straighter. “Thank you. My home was Bali, before the tsunami.” She paused a moment, but the purse of her lips would not part to reveal what was held back. The tragedy was recent. “I’m going to Moscow to seek change but want to take something of home with me.” Her hands gazed her arms even as her gaze sought the nearby lake. Her motives coursed deeper than that, but such wasn't the type of conversation for idle chat.

“I was told this was the largest lake in the world. The closest thing to an ocean that exists. What brings you to the lake?”

∞ Kemala ∞ Oyá ∞ Dewi Ratih ∞ Kekura ∞

Messages In This Thread
Liars (Lake Baikal | Siberia) - by Kemala - 06-23-2020, 10:53 PM
RE: Liars (Lake Baikal | Siberia) - by Kemala - 06-26-2020, 11:28 PM
RE: Liars (Lake Baikal | Siberia) - by Thalia - 07-09-2020, 01:50 PM
RE: Liars (Lake Baikal | Siberia) - by Kemala - 07-11-2020, 03:21 PM
RE: Liars (Lake Baikal | Siberia) - by Thalia - 07-11-2020, 04:32 PM
RE: Liars (Lake Baikal | Siberia) - by Kemala - 07-11-2020, 05:34 PM
RE: Liars (Lake Baikal | Siberia) - by Thalia - 07-11-2020, 07:01 PM
RE: Liars (Lake Baikal | Siberia) - by Kemala - 07-16-2020, 12:46 AM
RE: Liars (Lake Baikal | Siberia) - by Thalia - 07-18-2020, 10:25 PM
RE: Liars (Lake Baikal | Siberia) - by Kemala - 07-19-2020, 06:47 PM