This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Understanding Never
Sierra didn't know the answer to the question. "Tristan," an image of a wolf jumping across the sky and devouring the sun followed by complete darkness filled her mind naming Tristan Sun Snatcher to the wolves, but calling him by his name felt more natural to her. "Tristan didn't tell me. I don't know as if he really knows either. He's trying to save her. He speaks of things like fairs and trolls and has shown me pillars of stone. I don't understand any of it."

Sierra missed the touch of fur and warmth of pack. She missed Elsie and Mara, but this was more pack than that. Sierra wasn't a leader and she felt more at ease with Tristan helping to guide the way. She still was a teacher, but not leading the pack. Sierra smiled. "Tristan, Never and Bre are all the pack I have. I promised to stay with him."

Never was claming down thanks to Sure Foot's assistance. He spoke slower. He whispered into the darkness. She is oblivion. Forgetful. Can be dangerous. Jumps into dreams. Old soul. Must be careful. Never projected an image of the Thalia running from the room afraid of them -- of something. He didn't know but that was the impression Never picked up.

Messages In This Thread
Understanding Never - by Sierra - 12-23-2021, 11:14 PM
RE: Understanding Never - by Thalia - 12-25-2021, 10:03 PM
RE: Understanding Never - by Sierra - 12-25-2021, 10:36 PM
RE: Understanding Never - by Thalia - 12-27-2021, 09:59 PM
RE: Understanding Never - by Sierra - 01-03-2022, 11:24 AM
RE: Understanding Never - by Thalia - 02-25-2022, 07:52 PM
RE: Understanding Never - by Sierra - 07-28-2022, 07:44 PM