This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Reacclimating (Kallisti House of Burlesque)
[Image: attachment.php?aid=21]

Mist giggled at Nox's noticeable absence whenever Elyse showed up. "He has a lot going on. Working for the Ascendancy and the CCDPD pulls him away. He never leaves us without our guards though. What happened to Raffe won't happen again here, not with a man who can stop someone with out ever leaving his spot."

Mist sat down in Elsye's lap and smiled brightly. She leaned in a whispered. "See the man by the bar. His name is Bruno. He came in one night after one of Nox's friends 'helped with a situation'. He wanted to learn, so Nox had him hired and has been teaching him how to restrain people. Among other things, but job first, fun later." Mist giggled and caressed the tip of Elsy's ear with her finger. "And then there is the whole lost arm thing."

Mist sat back with a grin. "He's working on a new piece. He lacks confidence in his dancing and fight skills with the lost arm. Other than balance, he's still got it. Do tell me, my darling that you are getting out there. He's so not worth losing anything to. No man -- or woman is." Mist smiled. "Here is only an illusion. You do go elsewhere, my darling?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reacclimating (Kallisti House of Burlesque) - by Nox - 09-19-2022, 11:32 AM