This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Reacclimating (Kallisti House of Burlesque)
[Image: attachment.php?aid=21]

Mist put her hand on Nox's chest and tip toed to kiss his cheek. "Thank you darling."

There was a softer smile on Nox's lips, but he was still wound too tight. He was wound too tight more often than not since losing his arm. "Shoo now." She grinned. "Unless you want to give them a show."

Nox rolled his eyes. "Not tonight, my body is fucking dead.". He looked to Elyse. "Just doing my job. If you have other problems let one of us know." He waved.

Mist giggled as he walks back to his spot and Mist turns her attention back to Elyse. "He's not even on duty. But if he were he might have.." Mist let the sentence hang. He hadn't danced for them in a while. "Don't let the jerks bother you. The boys got it."

The dark hoard presence almost spurred him to accept Mist's challenge. But he hurt. His mind wandered. Nox didn't want to be fun. Fun got him in trouble.

Nox took his spot next to the bar and watched and waited.

Juls tapped Nox's chest and he looked down at her dark eyes. "You should go to bed, Bruno's got it."

"I'm waiting for Raffe."

Juls sighed. "Raffe's not working tonight."

"I know. I want to stay awake. I behaved" Nox grinned at Juls. "Just funny that Elyse is here tonight of all nights." Nox was surprised she couldn't smell Jay all over him, probably not over the stench of the dead hoard and sweat and grime that he'd washed off in the shower -- though he still felt fithly. And for more than one reason.

Nox leaned against the wall and crossed his arms. His wallet felt oddly cold in his pocket. He wished it would beep again with Raffe's tone. He wanted to get this over with and sleep.

[[ooc: feel free to engage with Nox again if you want. Not sure how that would work]]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reacclimating (Kallisti House of Burlesque) - by Nox - 10-10-2022, 09:17 PM