This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Reacclimating (Kallisti House of Burlesque)
Nox laughed. "Yeah, that's what I need to talk to my ex-girlfriend, who I cheated on with the same guy I just fucking cheated on my current boyfriend with. What's else is not wrong in my fucking life." While he spoke his anger rose, the grip of his artifcicla hand on his knee closed and Nox growled in frustration as he twisted the arm off and stood up with angered grace. "The difference being this time this time it's eating me alive. No offense Else." Nox said as he pushed the door open next to her and tossed his arm on the bed and started making a pot of coffee with the power.

"Coffee?"

Nox grabbed a bag of jerky and took a stick out and started gnawing on it while he stared at Lily with love and adoration. "I could keep it to myself and he'd never know. We were completely and utterly alone in the cave in the depths of the world. I could make excuses as to why it happened. I thought they were gone. I had killed the hoard. I had killed Nova and they were gone. I felt them all die." Tears fell down his cheeks as he stared. "He saved my life. And he kissed me. I fucking tried to say no, but the instincts came to life and I gave in. I was unprepared. But it's not an excuse. I promised. I fucking promised."

Nox's hand balled into a fist and the power about him rolled with fire and urgency. The coffee pot sang it's finality and with great effort Nox let it drop and poured a cup. "I fuck up everything I touch."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reacclimating (Kallisti House of Burlesque) - by Nox - 11-27-2022, 04:46 PM