This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Reacclimating (Kallisti House of Burlesque)
And he could at least fix the temptation to fuck something else up even if this part of his life was over.

Nox pulled his wallet out and held it on wings of air as he tapped at the small keyboard with one hand sending a message while he sipped at his coffee. "Just give me a second." he whispered mostly to himself but so Elyse could hear.

I should have told you this way before now.
I have a boyfriend. And I made him a promise. One which I failed to key.
I thought I was a different person than when we met, but obviously I'm not.
I can't say no to you.
In an effort to be the man I want to be, nothing more will happen. Regardless of where my current relationship ends.
Thank you for helping me find myself. But I need to do the rest alone.
Keep making the hard choices for the right reasons.

Nox looked through the long litany of words and hit send. @"Jay Carpenter"

Once the message sent Nox took a screen shot of it, and then blocked the number. He didn't want to see what Jay sent back. Some joke or another, some attempt to lull him back with humor. And it would work. Jay was more than just a friend, but he'd never be anything more than what he was right then. Nox sighed. He wanted to do one more thing, but he had company it could wait.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reacclimating (Kallisti House of Burlesque) - by Nox - 11-29-2022, 02:26 PM