This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Reacclimating (Kallisti House of Burlesque)
[[ ooc: you shouldn't be able to smell Jay on Nox, they were covered in grime and dirt and blood and guts from the hoard, and he took a very long and hot shower to clean himself of all that grime. But you don't have to change anything just letting you know. ]]

Nox sighed as he set his hot cup of coffee on a platform of air as he returned to his spot in front of Raffe's door. Sitting down with one arm was a challenge, getting up was far easier and relied more on his core than actually his arms. And he didn't want to spill his coffee. He needed it to get up.

"You didn't do anything wrong." Nox said taking his plain tin coffee mug and sipped at the hot liquid. not perfect but good enough. "Ever since I lost the arm, my temper is shit, my libido is through the fucking rough and I am ravenous. All thanks to whatever remained of the parasite after I severed my arm. I have doctors studying the effects but they know shit about Chups and have even less idea what the fuck those things were."

Nox pulled a piece of jerky from his hoodie pocket and started gnawing on it after each sip. "I'm a fucking mess. I thank you for your kind words and of course we can always be friends. You are one of the few people who understands what being Atharim and a 'monster' is like." Nox raised his hands and made air quotes with the only hand he had. His other arm raised out of habit.

He laughed softly to himself. "Doesn't help that the new arm is usually there, but I've been wearing it too long, my arm is sore and I just need freedom."

He was rambling. He did that a lot. He was anxious. He knew that. He really needed to talk to Raffe. "There isn't much you can help me with though. I have to learn to cope with the fucking instincts that didn't go away when I killed the hoard. And they are stronger than ever so killing the remaining captives probably won't change anything. Probably only make it stronger. I can't keep eating like this." He lifted the jerky to indicate what he meant. "I'll ruin this body." He smirked with a wink.

"If you are serious about working her you'll need to think up a gimick unless you plan on being the only female bouncer."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reacclimating (Kallisti House of Burlesque) - by Nox - 12-02-2022, 11:32 PM