This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Reacclimating (Kallisti House of Burlesque)
Nox felt Raffe pull away and let him go. He’d fucked this up. He didn’t know what to do, didn’t know how to fix it. Relationships weren’t something he did. This was probably the longest he’d been with any one person, and definitely without having any major issues.

Nox stayed where Raffe left him half teetering on the edge of the stairs and the weight of his world breaking apart.

”I know I promised. I’m nothing without my word, Raffe. It was all I had to give you and I can’t even do that right.” Nox bit back the grief and tears and hoped he didn’t sound too pathetic in his words.

Nox pulled his wallet from his pocket and held it in front of him with the screenshot of his text to Jay. ”I told you about Jay so you knew what was what going in to that trip. I made you a promise that you didn’t ask for. I intended to keep it. Failing to do that, and knowing myself. I sent Jay this text a little bit ago. Blocked his number and as soon as Sage can get a chance to move my stuff to a new wallet with a new number I’ll trash this one. I can’t make any promises that mean anything so I won’t bother. Just tell me what I can do to start to fix this.”

He knew he was rambling. He did that. He didn’t know when to shut up and this was no different. ”I’m sorry I’m weak. I’m sorry I broke my promise. I’m sorry I hurt you. I can’t…” Nox didn’t know what to say. He leaned against the wall and slide down sitting as far as he could get from Raffe while not moving from the little landing. ”I’m so sorry.”

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reacclimating (Kallisti House of Burlesque) - by Nox - 12-23-2022, 07:28 PM