This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Reacclimating (Kallisti House of Burlesque)
Jesus fucking Christ! Raffe fell into tears at his words and Nox wasn’t sure what to do. His instinct to protect took over and he moved over closer to Raffe. His own tears and fears and guilt shed. He could cry later. Could deal with his own shit later.

”Raffe. I’m sorry. I’m not good at this.” He scooted over to Raffe, his missing arm between them, as he pressed his arm against Raffe’s. That was about all the contact that he could muster. Anything more and things could go into a bad place or the wrong place.

”I can keep talking. I can give you space. I can walk away. Though I will admit that last one will be the hardest fucking thing I’ve ever had to do in my life. Giving up the best thing in my life so he can have a better life without me. But Raffe I’d do it in a heart beat if it meant you’d be happy.”

Nox pressed his good hand to his forehead and sighed. ”I should take this as a fuck off. But I’m a bit selfish. I want to make this better,make us work. But if you tell me to fuck off I will.”

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reacclimating (Kallisti House of Burlesque) - by Nox - 12-27-2022, 10:30 PM