This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Room with a Hellview [Devil's Lair | Vega Estate]
It was a warning but it was more than that. Something could have happened sure. But it didn't. Or did it? Cruz blinked as the whirlwind of the girl with the fluttering dressed swooped in and over his lap and her touch on his chin. It'd been a while, not so long really, but a while. But she was gone just as fast tugging her friend after her.

He wasn't about to stop them. He didn't even know them. Though they looked familiar. Did they go to school with him? Moscow University was a big place, many students. Where they there in passing?

Cruz got up and opened the door. "Let me walk you out. And maybe you'll forgive my rudeness for not remembering you. But I can make it up to you, and thank you. Maybe take you out to dinner or something else you'd enjoy."

Cruz pointed down the hall towards the direction of the stairs. "You'll want to stay off the grass, all the way down the driveway. Otherwise you might set off another flashbang. It's a security measure. I could call you a car to take you home."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Room with a Hellview [Devil's Lair] - by Cruz - 04-08-2023, 07:15 PM
RE: Room with a Hellview [Devil's Lair] - by Cruz - 04-11-2023, 11:57 AM
RE: Room with a Hellview [Devil's Lair | Vega Estate] - by Cruz - 04-25-2023, 10:01 AM