This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Appointed Day & Time
Movement in the other rooms pulled Zef out of her thoughts and she finished swapping out the pills for placebos. It hadn't taken much to get such things, and it hadn't taken much to convince the prescriber to supply all future refills the same until she otherwise told the man to stop. Let Jaxen keep thinking he was playing her. It would keep the man well tied to the job. Chains without the lock and key so to speak.

Zef let the trenchcoat fall to the floor in a puddle around her feet as Jaxen stared at his sword lovingly. If only it weren't an actual bladed weapon, Zef thought to herself. The little red dress was a thin film across her skin and she smiled at Jaxen as he cursed a string of words that she didn't quiet understand -- except that he was swearing. He smile grew wider and she twirled the lock picks between her fingers and then tucked pushed her hair up into a bun that she lanced with the tools for safekeeping. "Why Jaxen, I thought you might stand me up."

She took a few seductive steps towards the man she intended to have naked soon. Zef picked up a manilla envelope she'd placed on the table near by and ran her fingers across the edge as she approached Jaxen. "I have kept up my end of the bargain. As long as you keep your nose clean, the Atharim will have no reason to hunt you down. Your identity swapped for your brothers. And should you make a mistake and the Atharim find you again, my hacker has automated a bit of extra security to wipe it and change the records. If he's half as good as I expect he is, then you should be safe baring anything major caught on live TV and seen by billions. That' we can't fix. And you give me the word, and your brother will have a bullet through the brain as godling, but then you lose that protection of shifting identity of your mistakes. I don't recommend it." Each word brother Zef closer as she sashayed her way towards the son of the rich powerful mogul. He could be heir if he desired -- though short of the money Zef was pretty sure he wanted nothing to do with the family business.

Zef stood before Jaxen and tapped the envelope against his chest. "Your proof. Before and after records. I want wants owed me, and we are going to have a lot of fun trying."

[[Jaxen modded with permission]]

Messages In This Thread
Appointed Day & Time - by Zephyr - 11-26-2023, 10:08 PM
RE: Appointed Day & Time - by Jaxen Marveet - 12-02-2023, 07:21 PM
RE: Appointed Day & Time - by Zephyr - 12-04-2023, 11:06 AM
RE: Appointed Day & Time - by Jaxen Marveet - 12-06-2023, 12:49 AM
RE: Appointed Day & Time - by Zephyr - 12-06-2023, 11:24 AM
RE: Appointed Day & Time - by Jaxen Marveet - 12-08-2023, 09:55 PM
RE: Appointed Day & Time - by Zephyr - 12-09-2023, 11:29 PM
RE: Appointed Day & Time - by Jaxen Marveet - 12-13-2023, 12:50 AM
RE: Appointed Day & Time - by Zephyr - 12-14-2023, 10:37 AM
RE: Appointed Day & Time - by Jaxen Marveet - 12-22-2023, 11:05 PM