This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Appointed Day & Time
A smile never left her lips even after the small confession that seemed to be nonchalantly given and almost regretted? But he didn't elaborate. Zef would need to do a little digging but that was for later. She picked up the offered glass and sipped it with the pomp of the rich Jaxen was used to. Vodka was a russian thing. Dealing with them meant you drank their vodka like them. Monsters don't care what you eat or drink only that you die -- people were different. This was a totally new experience for Zef. Not only pressing all the right buttons to get what she wanted, but fighting in a new way. Monsters don't care how sexy you look. At least not the ugly ones. Monsters like Jaxen though -- they fucking cared and she was good at her job. Being a woman gave her a few more advantages over a man in that game. It wouldn't be hard to put a bullet through Jaxen's brain. Not that she wanted to. She was growing rather fond of the godling -- too bad he wasn't easily controlled.

"Why Jaxen, it sounds very much like you might be a damsel in distress far too often." She said it with a bright playful smile as she swirled the glass in her hand and stood in front of the handsome man who had far too many clothes on. "You want to ruin all my fun." Zef pouted for effect but the seductive smile returned. "The access would be nice. The other company not so much. But I'm patient, I can wait my turn." Zef smirked. "Does your sword need a little attention? I'm patient, remember." She nodded towards the decor he'd placed back down but her free hand trailed down the front of Jaxen's pants and she grabbed her intended target with a strong playful squeeze.

Messages In This Thread
Appointed Day & Time - by Zephyr - 11-26-2023, 10:08 PM
RE: Appointed Day & Time - by Jaxen Marveet - 12-02-2023, 07:21 PM
RE: Appointed Day & Time - by Zephyr - 12-04-2023, 11:06 AM
RE: Appointed Day & Time - by Jaxen Marveet - 12-06-2023, 12:49 AM
RE: Appointed Day & Time - by Zephyr - 12-06-2023, 11:24 AM
RE: Appointed Day & Time - by Jaxen Marveet - 12-08-2023, 09:55 PM
RE: Appointed Day & Time - by Zephyr - 12-09-2023, 11:29 PM
RE: Appointed Day & Time - by Jaxen Marveet - 12-13-2023, 12:50 AM
RE: Appointed Day & Time - by Zephyr - 12-14-2023, 10:37 AM
RE: Appointed Day & Time - by Jaxen Marveet - 12-22-2023, 11:05 PM
RE: Appointed Day & Time - by Zephyr - 12-23-2023, 05:57 PM