This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Appointed Day & Time
She laughed at both his jest at her taking him somewhere and the fact that he rolled over like a puppy wanting his belly scratched. Zef has no problem indulging the later, her finger nails tracing lines along his skin, the tattoos, the muscles, the ticklish spots that made him squirm a little even if he didn't realize it. She was learning his body and how best to manipulate the very egotistical man she lay in bed with. His ego was part of the reason she liked him so much. That confidence was hard to find in men who had earned it. Jaxen may think he's of money and earned the right, but he was not a damsel in distress she claimed him to be. The man had thwarted many attempts already on his life. Skin of the teeth survived maybe, but survived and all the better for it. And he kept that same charm and smile. But down below there would be a torrent of emotions. She didn't want to kick it. The ego was easy to manipulate -- feelings not so much.

"You can keep your ice water baths. I much prefer the warm sun on my skin with warm water lapping at my feet. I might not own the means to get us there." she teased, "But my family has their own private island. Been in the family since before the gods reigned." It was the truth, no fabrication, no lie. Atalantia had lived on the island, claimed it for herself and her heirs. It was a sanctuary for their clan. It was where she had learned the truth about the world -- about men and monsters and the gods. That is where their child would be raised.

Zef's fingers trailed lower tracing the happy trail to a final destination. "Our children will be well cared for there." She watched his reaction to the words spoken and her fingers idling toying with and teasing Jaxen before she leaned in and kissed his neck and nibbled softly to entice more of a reaction.

Messages In This Thread
Appointed Day & Time - by Zephyr - 11-26-2023, 10:08 PM
RE: Appointed Day & Time - by Jaxen Marveet - 12-02-2023, 07:21 PM
RE: Appointed Day & Time - by Zephyr - 12-04-2023, 11:06 AM
RE: Appointed Day & Time - by Jaxen Marveet - 12-06-2023, 12:49 AM
RE: Appointed Day & Time - by Zephyr - 12-06-2023, 11:24 AM
RE: Appointed Day & Time - by Jaxen Marveet - 12-08-2023, 09:55 PM
RE: Appointed Day & Time - by Zephyr - 12-09-2023, 11:29 PM
RE: Appointed Day & Time - by Jaxen Marveet - 12-13-2023, 12:50 AM
RE: Appointed Day & Time - by Zephyr - 12-14-2023, 10:37 AM
RE: Appointed Day & Time - by Jaxen Marveet - 12-22-2023, 11:05 PM
RE: Appointed Day & Time - by Zephyr - 12-23-2023, 05:57 PM