This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Arrangements
Ana smiled thankfully. It was good to have someone else around of the feminine nature who wasn't staff. "Lydia is our cook on the estate back in Madrid. She's been with us some upteen years now. Lovely lady - excellent cook though she can talk your ear off. Bell is the maid. She is in charge of keeping the house in order. Both of them are trusted staff members and your boyfriend said we should only use those we trust. Christian trusts them. I trust them. Christian runs the house - he's not the butler as some may assume because he answers the door. He's been with Dorian and I since the beginning. He's knows our every last little secret."

Ana sipped at the last of her coffee. "As for what you should do in the future - has it changed? There are still monsters that need hunting. As long as you stay with us there is no need to worry about food or lodging. Nox is here for the long haul, I doubt my husband or Cruz will let the lad go easily. Perhaps Dorian's new unit could use your abilities? Just because you are here doesn't mean you should stop what you were born to do. The world has not changed that much."

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Dorian - 10-03-2016, 06:28 AM
[No subject] - by Elyse - 10-03-2016, 08:28 AM
[No subject] - by Dorian - 10-03-2016, 11:19 AM
[No subject] - by Elyse - 10-04-2016, 08:40 AM
[No subject] - by Dorian - 10-04-2016, 09:27 AM
[No subject] - by Elyse - 10-04-2016, 10:11 AM
[No subject] - by Dorian - 10-04-2016, 11:16 AM
[No subject] - by Elyse - 10-04-2016, 05:21 PM
[No subject] - by Dorian - 10-05-2016, 05:57 AM
[No subject] - by Elyse - 10-11-2016, 08:55 AM