This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Miscellaneous Errands
Nox nearly choked on his coffee as Elyse whispered in his ear. He pulled her close and whispered back "Oh how I would love that. But I got a lot to do and you'll just distract me."
Nox pushed Elyse away from him with a grin. "Go shower. I'll be up shortly to grab my things."

She smirked. "Later then. I'll go shower."
Elyse pulled him down to kiss him before she strolled out of the kitchen like she was trying to lure him after.

She had already distracted him and the girl was insatiable. He might end up regretting this. Ana rolled her eyes at him and he couldn't help but grin back as he headed out the back door. Laying the lines was the easy part. Every few feet Nox added the sound weave in its new collapsible state. It wasn't perfect and Nox accidentally walked across once and had to start the last few over again. The concussive force had knocked him on his ass. It was a good distraction. Nox made sure to put it far enough away from the most usable areas of the property but not near the fence line either.

Once he was finished Nox walked the line of glowing air again to make sure he hadn't missed anything. Cruz could see it, but no one else could. They'd have to figure out some means of showing them but maybe he could convince everyone to stay inside. But for now it would let them know if anything crossed the path - even a fucking squirrel, but hey at least they'd know.

Nox went back inside and took the stairs two at a time to find Cruz who was sitting at the desk in his study. "Check the weaves outside every couple of hours. Strengthen them if they are fading. Just like I taught you yesterday."

Cruz looked up from his book. "Alright. My first real test huh?"

Nox grinned. "Not a test. You got this."
Nox nodded then turned and shut the door behind him as he went into his own room. The book he had for Aria he decided to deliver that first instead of getting Nova. He didn't want the man grumping over the puppy. Nox pulled on his sneakers and waited for Elyse to finish getting ready. He didn't want to walk into the bathroom - he could. He wanted to, but he knew where that would lead and he really didn't want to smell like sex or wear dirty clothes after a shower. He'd been doing that much to often the past few days.

When she was ready they headed for the metro.

Continued in Aria's Friend

Edited by Nox, Sep 21 2016, 10:09 AM.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Nox - 09-20-2016, 10:47 AM
[No subject] - by Elyse - 09-20-2016, 11:13 AM
[No subject] - by Nox - 09-20-2016, 11:53 AM
[No subject] - by Elyse - 09-20-2016, 12:53 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 09-20-2016, 01:34 PM
[No subject] - by Elyse - 09-21-2016, 09:21 AM
[No subject] - by Nox - 09-21-2016, 10:05 AM
[No subject] - by Elyse - 09-23-2016, 10:57 AM
[No subject] - by Nox - 09-23-2016, 11:22 AM