This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Miscellaneous Errands
Nox walked a good ways before he was finally calmed down enough to actually speak without sounding excited. It wasn't exactly what he'd hoped for, the healing. It scared him more than anything. Aria was so close to collapsing - Dane was in the area again. There had to be a way to save them both, or he'd lose Aria too.

Elyse broke the silence and Nox grinned at her. "He's not my friend and definitely not who I wanted you to meet. I wanted to get that out of the way so we can take as long as we need getting things situated."

"We can eat and walk. I know this little cafe with a great sandwich."
They could hop the metro and get there faster but Nox was enjoying the warmer air and actually the walk. "But first I have to clear out of the hotel I was staying in."

Nox didn't own much. Not anymore. Not that he ever had. He lived out of two bags for most of his life. He'd started increasing that when he'd moved into the warehouse with Aurora and then Aria. Now he was back to living in two bags with brand new things purchased. His life was in two bags. Nox sighed as he opened the room to the hotel. "Welcome to my former humble abode."
This was almost exactly like the place he'd been staying when he first got to Moscow - funny how time seems to send you back to the place you started - over and over again.

Nox grabbed the backpack and the duffle bag of gear and smiled at Elyse. "Food now."
Healing always made him hungry - no matter how little it was. Manix had mentioned it drawing spirit from the healed. He supposed it made sense. Was rapid healing after all, healing makes you tired in general.

The cafe was a bit of a walk and that only made the hunger worse. By the time they had gotten to it they were almost all the way to the Red Light District where he was going anyway - Nova awaited.

Nox walked up to the counter and ordered a grilled vegetarian sandwich and a water. The girl winked at him remember him and his order with a smile. "Do you ever get anything different?"

Nox just smiled back. "When I find something I like I stick to it."
Nox waited for Elyse to order before he took a seat to wait on their food.

(( anyone is welcome to jump in ))

Edited by Nox, Sep 23 2016, 12:04 PM.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Nox - 09-20-2016, 10:47 AM
[No subject] - by Elyse - 09-20-2016, 11:13 AM
[No subject] - by Nox - 09-20-2016, 11:53 AM
[No subject] - by Elyse - 09-20-2016, 12:53 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 09-20-2016, 01:34 PM
[No subject] - by Elyse - 09-21-2016, 09:21 AM
[No subject] - by Nox - 09-21-2016, 10:05 AM
[No subject] - by Elyse - 09-23-2016, 10:57 AM
[No subject] - by Nox - 09-23-2016, 11:22 AM