This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Making it Official
Nox grinned at Lucas' joke. He chuckled softly trying not to move, "Sounds like some awful super-hero name. Rather ironic since one of the reason you dislike me is because I laughed when not truly appropriate."
He smiled at Lucas and explained. "Ashavari had joked I was like Spiderman - bitten by a radioactive spider. And then you asked me if I Hulked out. I was called a superhero twice in one day, and I'm no hero. My humor got the best of me."
Nox shook his head and wished he hadn't. He caught sight of the tattoo taking shape, considering how much he was freaking out on the inside, it hadn't bothered him too much, but he averted his gaze.

"But to answer your question. I was born into the life like Aria, except one fact, I had parents who loved me. I can fight without my power but I'm not nearly as good as Aria. The light bulb as you called it was to impress Aria than the lot of you. She's been encouraging me to do the more mundane things, the helpful things and not just the blow shit up stuff."

He grinned and looked at Lucas. "I don't think you, nor Aria would have appreciated me throwing fireballs or erecting a stone wall in her living room. My talents lie in combat, my sisters in the support aspect, healing in general for which I'm thankful for considering I hate needles."

Lucas appeared to be handling his presence okay, for the moment. He had to tell him because Nox didn't think Aria would tell Lucas in so much words. "Aria, has been helping with my training, not too long ago she asked to make the partner arrangement we kinda stepped into permanent. That night rattled her for many reasons, she doesn't want to hunt alone. Getting captured was not something she'd expected, and not having backup hurt. And since we are more alike than not, she asked me. Our secrets can remain safe with in an organization who hunts us specifically. I have agreed."
He looked at Lucas again, and appraised him with a sigh he said, "But I suspect if you have issue with that, all you have to do is tell her, and I'll be out the door pretty quickly."
Nox turned his attention back to the wall. Rejection was not something Nox enjoyed, but he'd deal.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Nox - 01-14-2015, 08:32 AM
[No subject] - by Lucas - 01-14-2015, 05:44 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 01-14-2015, 08:27 PM
[No subject] - by Lucas - 01-15-2015, 12:59 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 01-15-2015, 02:23 PM
[No subject] - by Lucas - 01-15-2015, 04:23 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 01-15-2015, 04:55 PM
[No subject] - by Lucas - 01-19-2015, 06:29 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 01-20-2015, 09:57 AM
[No subject] - by Lucas - 01-20-2015, 10:19 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 01-21-2015, 09:36 AM