This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Making it Official
There was a reason Aria liked Lucas, Nox was starting to see why. He did nothing but try to help her, and he couldn't fault the man for that, he'd do the same thing. Nox swallowed as Lucas had stopped working to shake his hand. Nox took and shook firmly, but it wasn't a power play. There was nothing to gain from pushing Lucas into disliking him, they'd worked passed that initial reaction. Nox only hoped he didn't make matters worse. "Aria's family. I wouldn't have it any other way."
He'd look out for them, and Aria would watch his back, it was all part of the package. It was family and that was part of what Aria needed most of all.

But Lucas had offered help and Nox grinned, it wasn't exactly help he needed but it would go to have someone else to convince Aria to move. "I'm sure you have plenty to offer, just not to me."
He smiled to himself as he ignored what Lucas was doing, he caught a glimpse of it and had to avert his eyes, something about watching just made it worse. "I do have something you can help me with."

Nox looked over at Lucas, all humor drained from his body. "Where Aria lives is not safe, for her, her friends, or you. She lives too close to the people who could do us all harm."
He wasn't going to tell Lucas how close, or where but the danger was real. "She likes living alone, I get that, but she doesn't need it. Aurora and I have a place we are fixing up. Plenty of space, I'm working on making a space for Aria. It's slow cause the money trickles in and there are a lot of things that need doing. I would like your assistance in two things if you think you are game. The first being obvious help me talk her into moving. Pretty sure she'll like what's going on. Sound proof room, specifically sound proof bathroom, nice large bathtub like she has. Good for basic sensory deprivation."
He grinned at other implcations for their uses. "It's small but both would be only for her. She can come and go as she pleases, but it gives her human contact who aren't going to interfere, she needs people she doesn't think so though, but you prove that she does greatly."

Nox smiled, "The second, is more artistic in nature. Aria has one thing on her walls, that's the drawing you made of her tattoo. I was thinking, hoping more to the point, that you could paint something on the walls of her room. No concrete walls, no straight up flat paint. I'm not saying she needs childhood walls, with cartoon bears and the like, but she needs peaceful and colorful and something. I don't expect Aria would decorate anything, ever."

Nox quickly glanced at the tattoo, it could see it's end in sight, he sighed with relief the whole heart wrenching, soul bearing session would be over, and hopefully to good ends all around.

Edited by Nox, Jan 22 2015, 12:44 PM.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Nox - 01-14-2015, 08:32 AM
[No subject] - by Lucas - 01-14-2015, 05:44 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 01-14-2015, 08:27 PM
[No subject] - by Lucas - 01-15-2015, 12:59 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 01-15-2015, 02:23 PM
[No subject] - by Lucas - 01-15-2015, 04:23 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 01-15-2015, 04:55 PM
[No subject] - by Lucas - 01-19-2015, 06:29 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 01-20-2015, 09:57 AM
[No subject] - by Lucas - 01-20-2015, 10:19 PM