This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Making it Official
Nox gave Lucas a sheepish grin, he hadn't exactly asked Aria yet, "If you do that, it will be coming out of the blue, since I hadn't intended to ask her till it was done. If it's there, and hers no matter what, I think that would push her along."

Lucas was putting down the gun and finishing up whatever it was he was doing, Nox wasn't exactly sure he wanted to see. But he did look, the black and red dragon entwined on his forearm like it was meant to be there. A few days ago he would have worn it with a certain pride, now, now it was different. The Regus had changed all that in one foul day.

Nox whistled, "You do damn fine work. Really is a shame at what it represents."

He looked over at Lucas as he finished what he was doing. "If you just want to draw it, I can find someone else to paint it, just thought it would mean more to her if it was all your work. But totally up to you."

Nox stood up and left his sweatshirt sleeve rolled up, the tattoo was sore, and he knew it would be, there would be endless instructions on it's care, and he'd pay attention to it. But Nox reached into his pants pocket and pulled out a scrap of paper and a pencil. He'd started carrying some when he notice Aria was constantly pulling them out of her pocket, they came in handy, but he didn't typically use it, he gave it to her when she was out, the small doodles she's do and then throw away. He smiled, it was yet another thing her and Lucas shared.
Nox jotted down his address on the small slip of paper. "Here's the address to our place. Come by and take a look at the space."

He had specifically not answered Lucas question until he was near ready to go. He wasn't exactly sure how to answer it. "There isn't much I can do, but your girlfriend, she's a sneaky little minx. She's been collecting all sorts of interesting personas-non-grata as acquaintances. She has a knack for running into the likes of us in her hunts. I don't think she's formulating a plan to get us all out alive, mostly her own pretty little skin, but I think her heart won't allow the rest of us to sink in the pit anymore than she would herself. I'll follow where ever she leads, I'll protect her best I can. But in the end, she's the one protecting me."

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Nox - 01-14-2015, 08:32 AM
[No subject] - by Lucas - 01-14-2015, 05:44 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 01-14-2015, 08:27 PM
[No subject] - by Lucas - 01-15-2015, 12:59 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 01-15-2015, 02:23 PM
[No subject] - by Lucas - 01-15-2015, 04:23 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 01-15-2015, 04:55 PM
[No subject] - by Lucas - 01-19-2015, 06:29 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 01-20-2015, 09:57 AM
[No subject] - by Lucas - 01-20-2015, 10:19 PM
[No subject] - by Nox - 01-21-2015, 09:36 AM