This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Interview on interview
Alex sighed as she watched the horrific footage. She hadn't needed to see it. She didn't want greater insight. But the feeling she was getting from Officer Lih had more to do with he thought he was in trouble. She looked at him with dismay. He didn't quite understand.

"Please turn it off Officer Lih. Look Viktor, if I may. And you may call me Alex. If you are going to work with Domovoi you need to understand. I'm a psychologist, I need you to TELL me what happened. I need to hear the fear in your voice if you were afraid. I need to see the ticks that indicate you understand precisely what you've done. You see the implications of your very actions. I'm not looking for facts Viktor, I'm looking to see if you are strong enough to join Domovoi. If you can't tell me what happened. What's to say you won't fail at your next mission when some big bad channeler comes at you with his hands on fire and the world is crashing in around you. Please sit down and talk to me. We aren't here to reprimand you, if anything it's to reward you for your service. Not that the Monster Squad is much of a promotion our digs suck, but the jobs are never dull, you get to do things no other cop gets to do. The toys are kinda cool. Or am I wasting my time Officer Lih."

Messages In This Thread
Interview on interview - by Lih - 08-29-2018, 03:05 PM
RE: Interview on interview - by Alex - 08-29-2018, 06:02 PM
RE: Interview on interview - by Lih - 08-30-2018, 05:22 AM
RE: Interview on interview - by Alex - 08-30-2018, 08:54 PM
RE: Interview on interview - by Lih - 08-31-2018, 01:19 PM
RE: Interview on interview - by Alex - 08-31-2018, 01:32 PM
RE: Interview on interview - by Lih - 08-31-2018, 02:21 PM
RE: Interview on interview - by Alex - 08-31-2018, 02:52 PM
RE: Interview on interview - by Lih - 09-03-2018, 11:37 PM
RE: Interview on interview - by Alex - 09-04-2018, 01:18 PM
RE: Interview on interview - by Lih - 09-29-2018, 09:47 PM