This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Moving On
Tristan's scent let her know he was at least considering her words and his apology made Sierra feel bad. She was angry, mostly because he had yelled at her. "You are forgiven, but you are still a pup. You are learning. Nothing wrong with anything you've done." At least not yet. He hadn't died, or gotten stuck in the dream world. He was still learning. "I am not much wiser than you. We are both pups in the eyes of the pack."

Sierra smiled up at Tristan, letting her hands rest on his face caressing his cheek with her thumb. "You are a trusting creature. You trusted me when we met, I should trust your instincts. I'm sorry too. The dream is not a safe place. We must be cautious in whatever endeavor we take on." She laughed softly, "So that leaves two questions. The first, where do you want to go? Moscow or this undisclosed location you had to look up? And two, do you want Never and I to accompany you?" This was his journey. She wanted to stay but she would go back to Moscow if he didn't want her to come along, at least there she knew pack too.
Calling him a pup almost made him snap, but he kept his jaws together and turned toward the screen. A map was displayed, showing the vast distance between their two options. 

The girl's face, Mara, hovered in his mind. She was aware of her imprisonment but seemingly safe and secure behind bars. There were people in the waking world who may help her, still, however she was unaided for a great amount of time. The woman in the lake was agitated and fearful over her spawn but remained safe. How could Nimeda ask him to help two souls at the same time? Which to choose? 

After a great deal of thought, Tristan closed the screen and turned to Sierra. It tore him apart to say it, but he knew the answer long ago. It took him a while to dredge the strength to admit it to himself. "Lake Baikal." Their journey would begin today. The best part was they could take Brenna.
"Don’t waste your time looking back, you’re not going that way."
Rognar Lothbrok
++
Tristan +
Fenrir +
++
Sierra started packing her things. There was a tension in Tristan but she didn't know how to fix any of it. People, those who couldn't talk to wolves were harder, but still Sierra didn't know how to deal with people of any time well. "What will we find at the lake?"

The wolves felt far away. Sierra longed to be back with them. Never yipped at her heels wanting to play and comfort her. She reached down and ran her fingers through his fur. "Is there anything I can help you with?"She said rolling her bedding to be tied to her pack.