This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Looking for ideas
Jensen is looking for a way to find someone with an inside track on police scanner type of activity. Does anyone have any ideas? Or want to get involved? I only have a general idea of where this is heading at this point.
I kinda suspect that Jensen wouldn't like Hood too much, but in theory at least Hood could hook Jensen up. Just be a matter of how they'd meet and why he'd ask Hood for something like that to begin with. I've no problem with fudging things a bit to let such a thing happen though, if no one else is able to provide it.
I think Jensen would be scared to death of Hood. Would Drayson have any interest in helping?
Drayson's a good person, and as been noted willing to turn a blind eye to stuff. It'll all depend on what happens with Alric and Vladimir though how he feels towards Channelers.

It'd be illegal for him to provide something like that to Jensen, but if things don't go too sour with Alric's offer or with dealing with Vladimir, he may be open to the idea of a vigilante running around. His police can only do so much about the baddies running around.
Alright. Well I'll keep going on my own and see what develops. [Image: 1.png]
You can always join the Atharim.
Thanks guys, I think I figured out a solution.
There's an app for that.
Only darkness shows you the light.