This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Roza Vas
I was born on the road like all my siblings except Nusa, who was born in our tiny house we shared with the Kádár family, Papa’s sister, and her kids. Sadly, we lost my uncle defending the caravan two years before the anchor set in Moscow.

Before the anchor, the caravan roamed all the CCD taking money and setting up the tents wherever anyone wanted to be entertained. But in Moscow, things all changed. We traveled all over. I’ve seen the Great Wall of China, had real Thai food in Thailand. We traveled through India one summer. We found Esper in Italy. Those were the best times. I miss traveling, but living in Moscow now has its own adventures.

We stayed in Moscow because Dominick could do what the news says now is channeling. And I soon followed. The sickness followed the caravan, so we stayed. Easier to hide among the people and get care. Not that care was ever found.

We all learned to control this ability through music and dancing. It gave light through our performances. We could make sounds without an instrument. It was magical and wondrous.

We all take part in the carnival. Everyone except Nusa. She is still a little too young. But she is there with us all the time happily babbling about while Mama reads cards or I play my violin.

The first time the lights played around me, the crowd was in awe. I was in awe. It was like the Aurora Borealis had descended from the heavens while I played my violin. And in the weeks that followed, the fever and chills nearly killed me, so the elders say.

We didn’t know until the Ascendancy revealed the sickness was related to this gift we share with him. But it seemed to remedy itself like all the others in the Caravan. I practiced the violin for Esper — she loved to listen to me play and I loved playing for her. Every time I practiced, I willed those lights to happen. And then one day — it did. The light inside felt glorious. The world was brighter, more colorful. The sound of the music was even more beautiful than ever. Even Esper was more beautiful, if that was possible.

Personality: Roza is outgoing and perky. She loves meeting new people. She can appear slutty to the common folks, but for the Romani young women of her caravan, she is rather tame by comparison. Roza loves to play her violin and get into trouble.

Description: Waist length straight, long dark brown hair with bangs that fall into her eyes that she typically sweeps to the side. She has big, brown eyes. She likes to wear frilly clothes with lots of colors and show off her body. The fabrics tend towards the sheer side, but still modest enough, the elders don’t complain.